Casanova - 2AM ft. Tory Lanez, Davido | Music Video

Lyrics: Call me up ive been calling you Its 2 am and i want you too Shots from the bartender High when we ride with you We can be more than we meant to be It might be this time I think it’s time Yeaaahh, yeah Let’s drink this time Don’t think this time keep love alive yea yeah Shawty I know that you know that I gotta keep it on me All these racks in the club All these bottles, know they ain’t cheap And I want you to bust it on me yea yea yeah Down for some trust, you know me yea yea yeah And I want you to bust it on me yea yea yeah I making rules girl give me some trust oh yea yeah If she good loving and good loving me yea yeah If she want fuckin than I’m fucking yea yea yeah If she good loving and good loving me yeahhhh If she want fuckin than I’m fucking yea yea yeah Yeah, girl you know you fucking with a shotta Come here let me give it to you proper I’m from Flatbush, you know the Gaza She a rider, met her at Kings Plaza We gone party till the sun up That mean the bosh man turn up Keep the thang on me in case they try to run up You know them broke niggas looking for a come up Shawty I know that you know that I gotta keep it on me All these racks in the club All these bottles, know they ain’t cheap And I want you to bust it on me yea yea yeah Down for some trust, you know me yea yea yeah Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up Yo DavidO take them to mother Africa.. Loving yeah yeah See me i wan Dey close to you I just wan Dey comfortable And imma give you money on time If your body is all mine Baby coming online She said she got money too But i got what you got for two yeah Baby all i want is your back is to say Baby roll am I like this your body as you hold am Omo you go make my money go down Baby don’t turn me to a loner Baby dancer Got more keys than a trapper No keke, but i love her I be spending money like a mad man Lets run through the bag Omo, let’s secure the kpa Omo, let’s jipa the kpa Omo, let’s shaku the kpa Call me up ive been calling you Its 2 am and i want you too Shots from the bartender High when we ride with you We can be more than we meant to be Music video by Casanova performing 2AM. © 2019 Roc Nation Records, LLC

Comments